Use of the Logo
The logo can be black, silver or white, but never a color.
We define the colors very narrowly to ensure maximize brand consistency:
Provide plenty of space around the logo.. Make it big or make them small, but just give it the chance to breathe and not feel cluttered.
Alter the logo in any way. Especially the aspect ratio (but of course, you’re a pro, so that’s unthinkable!)
When can I use the SBS Slammer logo?
SBS Slammer’s logo represents the Best Sound System in the world and widely known in the nightclub world, but sometimes our communication is serious. We take very seriously how the SBS Slammer logo is used as it portrays the company. Please do not use it without the express permission of Craig Bernabeu, except in the following cases:
- You are an authorized agent of an Official “Analog Room” with an SBS Slammer.
- You are creating materials for Analog BKNY, in which case the logo must appear in all marketing materials; it must be as large as any other logo other than the Analog BKNY logo. Click HERE for the Analog BKNY Style Guide.
This is a friendly legal reminder that the logo and the name are proprietary and protected under U.S. Law and applicable international treaties.
- use the logo in a way that implies a relationship, affiliation, or endorsement by SBS Slammer of your product, service, or business, unless you have a signed agreement (fully executed!) for an event at Analog BKNY or own a sound system designed & built by SBS Slammer (with contract, which stipulates the reciprocal branding license and permissions).
- use the logo as part of your own product, business, or service’s name.
- alter the logo in any way, or combine it with any other graphics, without prior written consent from SBS Slammer.
- exceed the scope of permissions, including but not limited to using the logo on non-SBS Slammer gear or suggesting that what is not certified SBS Slammer equipment actually is (that’s false advertising, and illegal, but you know that!) or putting the logo on any non-Official SBS Slammer merchandise without a license agreement in writing from SBS Slammer.
- hesitate to contact us!